Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why am I that guy?

Why am I the guy that is always fixing everyone's computer? I don't even do hardware anymore, yet every time one of my friends, my wife's friends, or my family's friends computers break, they end up on my desk. Ugh! So here I am just finished up with my actual work, to be greeted by a busted laptop that won't even boot to windows. So I look around in the case....they had to send their OS disk, so I can run a repair right? I mean do they really expect me to have Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 just laying around? O wait these are the people that send me their computers, of course they expect me to have that lying around...... O well I guess it's another night of little to no sleep.

1 comment:

JoeGun The San Diego Savage said...

Guess what....They don't remember getting their OS disk when they bought the computer.....great! Now I have to figure out another way to fix it....ugg

How Ram-Man got my son into RPGs.

This is a story about Ram-Man, and more importantly how he got my son to play RPGs with me they way they are meant to be played. First a lit...